With Valentine’s Day less than a month away now, I thought I would share a romantic look created with the MORPHE Social Butterfly Artistry eyeshadow palette. Whether you are anticipating a dinner date with your SO or an evening out with friends for Valentines this palette has all the pinks and purples to give you mesmorizing eyes.
Look at those gorgeous! purples and pinks, with just enough neutrals to put together a whole look!
Social Butterfly includes 15 pans of 1″ diameter eye shades. @morphecosmetics sells this palette on their site for the bargain price of only $15.00!
Now to the eyeshadow shade deets:
- #NOWTRENDING—metallic creme brûlée
- #LATERGRAM—matte soft peach
- #AD—matte vanilla caramel
- #BAE—frosty violet fuchsia
- #MAKEOVER—matte muted raspberry
- #INSTAFAMOUS—metallic iced mauve
- #FORTHEGRAM—subtle shimmer grey/violet
- #SIDEHUSTLE—shimmering pinky mauve
- #BESTIES—matte shocking bright pink
- #INFLUENCER—matte cool plum
- #MEMEGIRL—matte evergreen/navy
- #SQUADGOAL—frosty metallic blue teal
- #FAMEGAME—deep shimmer royal purple
- #BESTNIGHTEVER—glistening dark grey
- #OFFCAMERA—true matte black
Here’s how I decided to apply these for DAY:
and, for NIGHT:
Of course, you can just have fun with these and apply them in any of the myriad of lovely combinations you can dream up! Next, I’m looking forward to putting #MAKEOVER and #SIDEHUSTLE together for a deep burgundy eye.
For the full look, here are some of the other main products that I used:
Love, let me know if you are already thinking about the makeup you want to wear for Valentine’s Day and if you have some particular items in line. Do you have a go-to red lip planned or a smokey eye in mind? Or, do you also have this palette and think it will fit the bill in a different combination of shades? Would love to hear from you!