Since I purchased the Beached palette, I am constantly discovering new, vibrant eyeshadow combinations. This IS the palette to have for summer.
UD’s Beached palette contains such beautiful, vibrant sand & sea eyeshadow colors that it can at least bring the beach to you, if you can’t get there. I’m obsessed! I’ve been wearing the shades in Beached for weeks on end now and am not yet bored of trying various color combinations!
Take a look at these ‘peacock-worthy’ colors!:
Every shade is SO made for summer!
- either of the two striking turquoise waters hues, Double Dip or Plunge, can be used to line the upper lid or for a bold full-on mermaid lid
- Daybreak is my ‘go-to’ matte crease shade.
- Deepest bronze Wedge is brilliant as an outer lid color or eyeliner.
- Salt, a minimally frosty cream, is clearly made for under brow and elsewhere highlighting
- Shifty peach/pink Blaze makes a great first layer for crease contouring
- Both 16th ST and Heatwave can create smooth transitions between light and dark areas or achieve a softer over-all look
And, did I mention how beautiful the palm tree adorned case is? Once you open the case, it reveals a convenient full-lid mirror.
I’ve had so much fun mixing and contrasting these colors on my eyelids. They all go together so well, you really can’t mess up an application of these. Go as bold as you dare with the water shades!
I bought Beached for $34.00 from Ulta (Urban Decay Cosmetics is selling it at the same price), so if these colors appeal to you I think this set is well worth its cost, and very well priced! Plus, UD also has three new, Vegan, Beached Vice lipsticks (TOWER1—sheer sparkling pink/nude, HEATWAVE—glistening medium golden nude, and 100DEGREES—bright medium dark red/coral) and Beached Bronzers (BRONZED and SUN-KISSED) in their Beached Collection. Although I don’t have the full Beached collection, I did notice that there are a lot of raves particularly for the glossy TOWER1 lipstick as well as the lightweight, natural looking, and finely-milled SUN-KISSED bronzer.
You’ll easily achieve total bronze goddess status with Beached, Gorgeous!
Drop me a comment. I’d love to hear what local or exotic beaches you’ve been hanging out at this summer.