IPSY June & May 2016 GLAM BAGS
I just received IPSY’s metallic pink envelope in the mail – my JUNE 2016 IPSY Glam Bag Rebel Rebel! Celebrating the sizzle of summer street style, bold colors and being the center of attention! The cool cosmetics bag is covered with colorful graffiti graphics.
Makeup colors for this June’s bag focus on peach and pink. These are the products that were pre-selected for my bag:
- BioRepublic – Fiber Mask Set, Cucumber Breeze & Pomegranate Crush
- Doucce – Boombastic Lash Volumizer Mascara (black)
- Royal and Langnickel – crease/smudge eye brush
- Seraphine Botanicals blush – Happy Hibiscus (sheer warm rose)
- Urban Decay – Fireball eyeshadow (peach shimmer with iridescent pink shift) – btw, looks like the other color that subscribers could have received is Lounge (reddish brown with an emerald green shift)
In particular: the mascara really adds drama to lashes and seems to stay on all day, and I adore the UD Fireball eyeshadow color as it has a brightening effect on the whole eye area. The turquoise, multi-purpose double ended brush’s 100% vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free brushes are very soft. And, the BioRepublic set includes a cucumber mask for soothing facial skin and a pomegranate crush that brightens and evens-out your complexion.
Overall – love the June selections!
My IPSY Glam Bag for MAY 2016 is themed Destination Chic—Ready, Set, Adventure, with products to prepare for summer and take along on your warm weather getaways.
The products for May came in a cute coral colored snap-closure bag that features famous monuments from around the world (other subscribers got this bag in lilac), and a postcard with a pic of a road trip with the girls.
- Glamour Dolls – Blending Brush #10 (blue Sperm Whale Edition)
- Hanalei – tropical Lip Treatment
- Hikari Cosmetics – Shimmer Bronzer (radiate)
- Remarkable People – fragrance Etat Libre d’Orange
- Smash box Cosmetics – X-Rated Mascara Volumateur (black)
My favorites in this collection are the cute, ultra-soft whale eye brush and the Hanalei Lip Treatment which is very creamy and smells like coconuts (with natural oils and antioxidants). The perfume has a light, refreshing citrus scent – perfect for the long days of summer. And, the bronzer/highlighter is perfect for getting that sun kissed look without any UV damage.
Lastly – I’m including pictures of both month’s of my sister’s bags (who also subscribes to IPSY), so that you can see some of the variety of products that were received:
Always a great value, at $10/month – You Tuber Michelle Phan created this service that she work’s with a team of stylists to select products each month. Each IPSY subscriber receives beauty products based on specific survey results – and if you find you are not getting products you really love, you can re-take the survey at any time.
Hope you are all enjoying the first of summer, either out of school, having fun in the sun or off on a tropical vacation!
<— Me – summer strawberry picking.
Share your thoughts:Join the discussion!