My NewBeauty TestTube came a couple weeks ago! A new one is sent six times a year at a cost of $29.95 plus shipping.
Product samples that this one included were:
- VOTIVO Red Currant candle
- BIOSILK Volumizing Therapy Texturizing Powder
- PANTENE Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
- MALLY Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Starlight – Full Size
- MOROCCANOIL Body Butter
- REVLON Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler
This tube also included some To-Go product samples:
- LUMENE Firming Day Cream
- PHILOS0PHY Inner Grace Perfumed Shampoo Bath & Shower Gel
- PERLIER Lily of the Valley Recipe for the Body
- DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
I’m still in the process of sampling these products, however have tried many. I the ones that I am liking best are the eyeliner (which is a deep blue), the day cream and the body butter. The Lily of the Valley product smells pretty pungently – you will really have to like the scent to use it as a moisturizer. Revlon’s wrinkle filler doesn’t have any restorative or skin healing ingredients – it is simply a filler that can be worn alone or under makeup. Hair texturizing powder is a product I had never used, and although it does seem to help give hair back some body by soaking up excess oils, it feels a bit heavy so I would probably use it sparingly. The candle smells great! and I will burn it on occasion in the living room or dining room.